A Conversation for Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo

Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-9

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

While we were in Tennessee on our househunting trip, the 5 of us stayed in an AirBnB in Murfreesboro (which you are pronouncing wrong in your head, I'm willing to bet*--that's OK, I am, too, about 50% of the time (especially when I want to spell it correctly)) It was nice having a house for a home base, especially since it had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and there was no knowing, at that point, when there would be that much privacy again (the girls were sharing a room, as they've been doing since Notepad was 2). It was a cool house in both senses of the term--originally built in 1900, it had kept a lot of the character, while being fitted with really good AC, which was a definite necessity for folks used to summers *maybe* reaching 70/21...

There were fireflies in the back yard.

*Unless I've gotten around to linking this Elsewhere, in which case all bets are off if the reader is from Tennesseesmiley - winkeye

Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-9

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Sounds lovely indeed, especially the fireflies!

Yes, I think you win the bet with me - I pronounced Murfreesboro in my head as I read each letter... I can't guess the actual pronunciation unless it is something like Murphy's bro... smiley - laugh

Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-9

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

You guessed correctly! You win, uh, one of those all-terrain chairs I showed you and C Elsewhere a few weeks ago so that you can visit (though there'd have to be lifting involved to get you into the house, or ramp construction...)

Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-9

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - wow Yay!

Would that I could win one of those tank chairs smiley - bigeyessmiley - ok You'd need a big ramp to accommodate that, but yes even in my regular chair it is tricky for me to get into other people's houses. I'm glad that museums etc are more accessible, though, so that I can meet people there smiley - biggrin

Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-9

Post 5

Eh, we'd park the tank chair in the garage/basement (or the garage where the travel trailer is parked) and just have your regular in the housesmiley - tongueincheek

Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-9

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - oksmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post