A Conversation for Picture Quiz: Help, I'm Being Held Prisoner in a Dragon

Escape route

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

She rubbed her finger on the inside of it's mouth until it got sore, then used the saw to saw it's teeth off and climbed out over it's gums smiley - erm

Escape route

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Not any weirder than the answer. smiley - eureka

Escape route

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - biggrinI hadn't read the answer, but just have.

smiley - whistleThat's the LAST time I swallow a human who's been eating baked beans smiley - sighcough!

Escape route

Post 4

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

The dragon died due to her morning workout routine. Then she used her swiss army knife to exit

Escape route

Post 5

smiley - rofl

Escape route

Post 6

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Alternatively , never eat someone wearing stilettos.

Escape route

Post 7

smiley - snork Good advice!

Escape route

Post 8

smiley - musicalnote Man! I Feel Like a Woman!

Escape route

Post 9

no french fries though!

Escape route

Post 10

Paigetheoracle

She telephoned Jonah and Pinocchio for advice and they said her situation was hard to swallow but to use sneezing or itching powder as an irritant, failing that gunpowder.

Escape route

Post 11

And my husband said! Yep! go on holiday with your girls group and have a whale of a time

Escape route

Post 12

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

She was a saint, so I expect prayer was involved.

Or maybe she sang an earworm that made the dragon so crazy he belched her out. smiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Picture Quiz: Help, I'm Being Held Prisoner in a Dragon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more