A Conversation for The 2004 Firework Disaster in Kolding, Denmark

Peer Review: A87884707 - The 2004 Firework Disaster in Kolding, Denmark

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

Entry: The 2004 Firework Disaster in Kolding, Denmark - A87884707
Author: SashaQ - happysad - Editor - U9936370

I'm so excited at the prospect of 300 Flea Market Rescues, I've polished an Entry this evening.

I like this Entry as it was written by someone who witnessed the event at close hand, so I've tried to keep that flavour.

Entry: The firework disaster in Kolding, Denmark - 2004 - A3720863
Author: Justin_Case - U1346819

A87884707 - The 2004 Firework Disaster in Kolding, Denmark

Post 2

Bluebottle

It's great to see this in Peer Review – hopefully we can promote a Flea Market push to get to 300!
I found a BBC news report from 2004 you could link to if you wanted: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3985835.stm
We had a lucky escape here last year when Southampton's Fireworks Factory caught fire: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-36283943 this story just goes to show how bad it could have been.

<BB<

A87884707 - The 2004 Firework Disaster in Kolding, Denmark

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Thanks <BB< smiley - biggrin

I added in the BBC report, and also mentioned the Southampton situation as well.

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Key: Complain about this post

Peer Review: A87884707 - The 2004 Firework Disaster in Kolding, Denmark

More Conversations for The 2004 Firework Disaster in Kolding, Denmark

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more