A Conversation for London Meet, Summer 2017

I'll be there! (London 22.7.17)

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I think it's quite safe to say that I'll be at all three meets smiley - winkeye

Post 2

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

I'll be there!

Post 3

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - ok

Post 5

Hati

smiley - book

I have no idea if I can make it to the UK but I sure want to come. I am just not sure whether it should be Manchester or London.

Post 6

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I'm with Hati on this. Time will tell what is possible smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

Post 7

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - book

smiley - smiley more to discuss smiley - smiley

Post 8

Ah, so shift Pierce to "maybe" on both...smiley - ok

Post 9

Bluebottle

I'll be a 'maybe' too.

<BB<

Post 10

re posting 8:

Good idea smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 11

Superfrenchie

Another maybe from me. smiley - smiley

Post 12

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I see I'm on the list already smiley - zensmiley - wow if, and I'm assuming yes, unless I'm extra specially mental or unwell, then William, will be with me too.. and his U number H2g2 account not used in ages is... err.... can't recall smiley - dohsmiley - erm - I've not told William yet smiley - laugh and I'm going to try for Manchester too as I like manchester smiley - zen and not been there since my las life smiley - weird so that might be cool to make it there again in this new existance smiley - zensmiley - alienfrown but will have to think about Manchester some more nearer the time I thinks smiley - zen

Post 13

All caught up! I'll admit that my plea for Unumbers Elsewhere was mostly for those folks that I don't have the real name/h2g2 name connected in my head. Robyn and Pierce are simple, and of course, if I don't know 2legs' name by *now*...smiley - laugh

I didn't realize W had his own h2g2! I bet I can dig through someone's Friends List and figure it outsmiley - whistle

Post 14

Or not...

Post 15

Not sure about Robyn but I am indeed simple smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 16

I *meant* as far as tying FB and h2g2 names together. Real names may or may not work, as well. Of course, my names are dead easy to keep straightsmiley - laugh

Post 17

smiley - dontpanic I know what you meant smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 18

Cybercat: Part 2

Put me down please smiley - smiley
(Not literally) smiley - winkeye

Post 19

smiley - ok

I linked to your current Unumber--I can switch it to your old one, if you like smiley - smiley

I think you may be the first to *not* come from Elsewhere--unless, of course, you're one of the folks for whom I don't have h2g2 and FB names connectedsmiley - laugh

Post 20

Cybercat: Part 2

That would be fab thanks smiley - smiley

Yeah when I was on here back in 03 I didn't have fb then. This was my only source of 'social media' smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more