This is the Message Centre for edwardfox

So how is h2g2 working for you?

Post 1

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Hi, I'm your Assistant Community Editor (ACE) nosebagbadger (or nbb, for short) - I'm just dropping in to see how your first weeks have been at h2g2 and to give you a few directions you can go from here, if you feel like spreading out.

You've already commented on your first thread, so you are saved a great deal of your thrilling intro, but there are a few other things you can do - but it's all up to you.

You could write an entry on a subject that is your passion, h2g2 covers everything from the Isle of Wight to Eggy Bread to the Milky Way galaxy.

Or you can take a more detailed gentle amble around the Front Page that gives a great overview of what we are - the most recent Edited Entries, our most popular chat threads and even our in-house magazine, the Post which is good for a laugh, a thought and is always looking for writers.

Don't worry if you don't understand anything I might be jibbering on about; have a look at (A83344313) and see if it can help you find your way around what might be best for you. h2g2 will always have somewhere for you to find your own place, and hundreds of people to help point you there.

In the meantime you can update your Personal Space, which will let others know when they've reached the right place.

Nbb
smiley - smiley

P.s. If you want a quick answer to anything, just reply to this message and I'll get back to you as quick as I can. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

So how is h2g2 working for you?

More Conversations for edwardfox

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more