A Conversation for November - NaJoPoMo

Journal links

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

Please can you help me, I have tried several times to put links to journal page on http://h2g2.com/entry/A87862341, but they don't work.

Journal links

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

smiley - sorrysmiley - biro

A87862341

Journal links

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Well, if people copy and paste your link, they'll get there, but you can't put links to journals on, which is why an A-space is a good idea.

See - if you put the journal entries at the bottom of the A-space as threads - like this one? - anybody could find them. And they're all together.

Look at Superfrenchie's - A87862350

Journal links

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

Thanks Dmitri for your kind and helpful advice.smiley - cheers

Journal links

Post 5

Anytime. smiley - hug

Journal links

Post 6

coelacanth

I've done it in a slightly different way, but have put links to my journal on the A page. A87862332 Is that what you meant Rosa?

By the way, Dmitri, are there really only 3 people who put their A page link in the right place? This page would suggest so, but there's lots of us doing it and it would be handy to have one complete list.
smiley - bluefishsmiley - peacedovesmiley - brokenheart

Journal links

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Thank you coelacanth, yes that's what I was referring to.smiley - ok

Journal links

Post 8

smiley - laugh On A87862413 in the 9 November issue of smiley - thepost, I published a list of the NaJo journals that I had A-numbers for. As far as I can tell, that's the complete list. (And you're on it.)

This week's issue of smiley - thepost features a couple who didn't follow instructions, but which I found anyway (because I subscribe).

If anybody wants to list any more, so I can find them for honourable mention in smiley - thepost, I'd be grateful. Just check the list at the number above first, please. smiley - smiley

Journal links

Post 9

coelacanth

Thanks Dmitri, that's what I've been looking for, but I was only checking A87861982 which said the numbers would be added "to this list".

Rosa, if you go to my page and change the end of the URL from A87862332 to test87862332 you can see how I did it, but it depends if you have ever used GuideML. Each date takes you straight to the right part of my journal.
smiley - bluefishsmiley - peacedovesmiley - brokenheart

Key: Complain about this post