A Conversation for Digital Photography - Photography Hints and Tips From The H2G2 Photographers

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 41

bobstafford

Yes a good idea mate

Have you still have a copy with the contributors names in brackets at the end of each suggestion.

Please make sure that "part 2" lists their names not just everybody, as only a minority contributed to that section.

One of the aims of these entries was to get contributors names on an entry as many had not been published before, and it would be great to see them credited in a list at bottom of the entries.

I hoped it would encourage more input to the guide.

Is that at all possible? we can discuss further

PS Because of the support those researchers the entry was a joy to write!
smiley - magic

Post 42

bobstafford

Just a tweak please BB

From this
1.Windows 8, Has some very nice editing tools in photo viewer that are easy to use do try them you will be pleased you did.

To this acknowledging windows 10

1.Windows, from version 8 to the new Windows 10, Has some very nice editing tools in photo viewer that are easy to use do try them you will be pleased you did.

smiley - cheers

Post 43

Bluebottle

Not me this time – I think you've been spelling 'GB' with two Bs smiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 44

h2g2 Guide Editors

smiley - laugh And SQ has no B's in it smiley - ok

Thanks bob - yes, it is great when h2g2ers collaborate on an Entry, as it is fascinating to get a wide variety of views and experience smiley - biggrin Everybody's names are in the list on the right hand side of the Entry, so you all get credit smiley - ok

Similarly I have added in the authors for the Wedding Photography Entry A87886255 . FWR has started a thread on that Entry, so if you have any more hints and tips you'd like to add about Wedding Photography, do say smiley - ok

I've added in mention of Windows 10 smiley - ok

If you're happy with this Entry now, I'll send it on its way.

smiley - cheers SQ for the Eds

Post 45

Bluebottle

smiley - doh - I knew it wasn't me, anyway…
Still, have you thought about adding more Bs to your name? Mind you, 'Sasha B&Q' sounds like a DIY chain and 'Sasha BBQ' is making me hungrysmiley - burgersmiley - hotdog so perhaps you're better off as 'SashaQ' after all…

<BB<

Post 46

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laugh Yes - those two are out for the reasons you mention there but I like the sound of Sasha Cubey for the moment smiley - ok

Post 47

Bluebottle

In that case it's only fair I return the favour and adopt a couple of Qs for a day.smiley - silly

<QQ<

Post 48

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - sillysmiley - ok

Post 49

bobstafford

Well done everybody who contributed smiley - applausesmiley - cheers

Post 50

h2g2 Guide Editors

Congratulations! This Entry A87878795 is on the Front Page today smiley - magic

Post 51

bobstafford

smiley - biggrin

Post 52

h2g2 Guide Editors

Congratulations everyone! Wedding Photography A87886255 is on the Front Page today smiley - magicsmiley - bubbly

Post 53

bobstafford

smiley - bubblysmiley - biggrinsmiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Digital Photography - Photography Hints and Tips From The H2G2 Photographers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more