This is the Message Centre for FWR

Stupid Evolution!

Post 1

FWR

Another simpost, what if everyone in the world has evolved to release the full potential of their brains... Apart from one small-time criminal?

*Nobody moves, nobody dies!* He emphasised the threat by pointing menacingly at each of the bank tellers in turn.

To his surprise, they just laughed at him.

*You going to milkshake us to death?*

*Choke us on banofee pie?*

*Fritter us to within an inch of our lives?*

He frowned beneath the tight nylon mesh of his make do mask. Looked down at his gun. His gun?

He muttered his apologies, staring stupidly at the yellow fruit he was holding and walked out of the bank, laughter reddening his face.

He hated it when they did this sort of thing. Cursed the Gifted. Cursed his own stupidly unevolved brain!

Stupid Evolution!

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snorksmiley - rofl I love it!

Stupid Evolution!

Post 3

FWR

smiley - cheers

Stupid Evolution!

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Fruits might in fact be used as weapons. Some have sharp prickers. The really big ones can give you a conk on the noggin. smiley - smiley

He simply needed something small and portable, and apparently not very dangerous, except to those who ere allergic to it.

Stupid Evolution!

Post 5

FWR

Erm, OK..

Stupid Evolution!

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I overanalyzed it again. You probably expect that from me, right? smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for FWR

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more