A Conversation for The Lounge

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 61

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, yes, Prof is odd--'tis just that Notepad is learning bout even and odd numbers, so smiley - shrug

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 62

Milla, h2g2 Operations

We must have had more newbies since January?
smiley - towel

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 63

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeI AM odd! I'm only 1 of me, if I was 2 of me I'd be evensmiley - erm

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 64

kms14

Hey all!

I am brand new here - only been around a day, but I like the feel of the site. I actually discovered the site through reading The Salmon of Doubt for the first time. I know, I know, I'm behind with Adams' works, but I've always been in love with his work. The way that he uses words speaks to me in a way that no one else can quite manage.

So when I came across the URL in his prose, I immediately decided to explore... take a hike through the code of the Internet, if you will. And I am glad I did. This place is amazing. I am astounded that this site is so active, and how it is all-encompassing.

I hope to become a Sub-Editor soon, so I am just doing my best in learning how to fit into this excellent website, this stellar community, as I love making friends, and just getting to know the lifestyle of the Guide.

Thanks for having me, everybody. It's nice to meet all of you - feel free to send me a message and chat anytime! I'm just a really nerdy girl, and I would love to talk to some new friends! smiley - smiley

-Kaitlin

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 65

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Heyheyhey! How lovely to meet you!

Have you started writing entries yourself yet? It's the best way to learn how to use the editor, and after that you will be able to edit other people's entries as a sub-editor!

Drop an email to [email protected] and I think they can give even more info!

smiley - towel

/Milla, also Operations volunteer for h2g2 smiley - cogs

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 66

z

I'm not new, but I lost my account so I'm back... .

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 67

Icy North

Nice to see you back, z smiley - ok

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 68

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hey Z, good to see you around! do email [email protected]. They can usually help you with access to old accounts smiley - smiley
smiley - towel

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 69

z

Well, I can't use my old account- the one I've had since 2001, because of GMC rules about anonymity...

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 70

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh. I see. Well, welcome back in your new clothes then!
smiley - towel

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 71

Icy North

Isn't it worth being struck off to post freely, then?

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 72

z

Well I can either not say I'm a doctor and be anonymous, or say I'm a doctor and have to give my real name and GMC no to anyone who asks.

When I was a student I said a number of things which I don't really want associated with me now.

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 73

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Regrets hmm, we all have those I think.

I'm not new but these days I can get lost easily some times.
So when that happens i go to the Lounge and look around.

It does seem quite quiet here these days at HooToo or is it just me I wonder.

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 74

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ Happy New Year to all . .. . smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 75

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Happy 2017 (it's been a while since the turn of the year, but I blame vacation...)

It is a little quiet, that's true, but all we can do is try to change it, right?

smiley - bubbly to a sparkling 2017!

smiley - towel

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 76

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'm already working when to hibernate smiley - whistlesmiley - winkeyebah humbug!!!

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 77

Cybercat: Part 2

I remember the barfights. They went on for pages xD

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 78

z

We could start a new one..

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 79

Trudy Utterly

Towel day. Need I say more? x

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 80

z

Hello! and welcome... are you new to h2g2? Or an older user returning?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more