This is the Message Centre for Mrs. McBiscuit

This is your ACE...are you alive?

Post 1

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Alas I was not present for the murder mystery night, so I am unsure whether you are still alive to hear this

Regardless any new user is always entitled to have an ACE, and so

Congratulations - you have just arrived at the greatest website in all the universe! My name is Nosebagbadger (Nbb for short), I'm one of the Assistant Community Editors (ACEs) who help all of those newly arrived at our amazing guide.

I see that you've already started adding in things like your PS - while I am unsure about the taste of such posts I'm sorry to hear of the awful events that seem to be taking place.

- So I hear you're a cook - h2g2 has lots of entries on food, here are just a few:
A765948 - biscuit recipes
A87727422 - finger food for parties
A640063 - Soup recipes

Outside of the above, you can contribute however much, or little, as you want to, it is entirely up to you. -

You could write an entry on a subject that is your passion, h2g2 covers everything from the Isle of Wight to Eggy Bread to the Milky Way galaxy.
Now you announce your skill as a cook on your space - maybe you could help out the guide by writing some entries on food?

Or to give a special meal you've cooked a mention (with or without arsenic) may be the Post is the place to seek out - for a brief view of what the Post can entail, just look down the front page on the right.

Don't worry if you don't understand what i might be jibbering on about; have a look at (A83344313) and see if it can help you find your way around what might be best for you.
h2g2 might be confusing, but there will always be somewhere for you to find your own place, and hundreds of people to help point you there.

While h2g2 might not be the place to go for concerns about your right to die at your party, the Gurus are always willing to lend a helping hand,

That certainly isn't all from me, I'm afraid, I'm subscribed to this conversation - reply with any questions that you might have and I'm sure I'll be able to come up with an answer myself, or by asking one of the great community in this rather noisy neighbourhood.

However I can always be killed, which would certainly shut me up...be seeing you...probably

Nbb

Key: Complain about this post

This is your ACE...are you alive?

More Conversations for Mrs. McBiscuit

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more