A Conversation for The Parlour

Murder Mystery Thread: The Parlour

Post 1

MrBody

This is the official thread for the Murder Mystery Evening. Characters please only use this thread. Others, please leave these threads just for the characters until invited to join in. Please don't start other threads.

Post 2

Marisol Fonseca

*Marisol sweeps into the parlor and turns to confront Mr Body*

Post 3

MrBody

*follows Marisol, looking nervous* What is it you, ah, you want to see me about?

Post 4

Marisol Fonseca

You cannot, you simply cannot continue to pay those lawyers for that... that... that conniving little hussy.

You know that book is mine! I understand you falling for the cheap tart, she certainly made it easy for you, but this!

Post 5

MrBody

Ah, oh, that, yes. *sips more brandy and soda* But darling, if the book is yours then you'll be vindicated when you win the case, and, ah... think of the publicity! Our Marisol, triumphant!

Post 6

Marisol Fonseca

If? IF? You tell me IF? You KNOW that book is mine! And you know that since my family cast me off when I married you, I cannot afford lawyers. And you have hired that... that... girl the best! Of course I will not win!

What does she know about you, Abel? Tell me. Together we can fight her. We used to be so good together once.

Post 7

MrBody

*twitches as the gong rings* Look, we must go into dinner. Let's talk about this later, dear, shall we?

*backing up a few steps, he turns and makes his escape toward the dining room*

Post 8

Jeeves

Ah there you are sir. Dinner will be served shortly.

Post 9

MrBody

*nearly bumps into Jeeves* Yes, yes, thank you Jeeves.

Post 10

Marisol Fonseca

*There is a slight crunch and Marisol realizes that she has broken the stem of her sherryglass. She stares at it for a moment, and then follows towards the dining room*

Post 11

Marisol Fonseca

Marisol comes quietly into the parlor and stands there for a few minutes looking round. She frowns slightly*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Parlour

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more