This is the Message Centre for Zaxley Nash

Your Entry 'The Bighorn Medicine Wheel, Bighorn Mountains, Wyoming'

Post 1

h5ringer

Hi there Zaxley Nash smiley - cheerup

Congratulations on getting your first Entry to h2g2 into the approved Guide smiley - applause

I'm sub-editing the entry - the edited version is at A87777382. You should hop across there and subscribed to the edited version. That way, if at any time in the future anybody posts a comment about the Entry, it will appear in your convo list. [To subscribe, scroll down to the bottom of the Entry and click the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' link]. Note that the original version submitted to Peer review remains unchanged for you to either keep or delete/hide as you wish.

I have a question about the following sentences:
<>
I want to remove the duplication of 'when and why' in these, but could you expand a little for me on why in modern times the question is a moot point?

If you reply to me here I would be grateful.

Thanks,
h5ringer

Post 2

h5ringer

Do you have a picture of your own that we could use to illustrate the Entry? It would be great if you did.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zaxley Nash

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more