This is the Message Centre for undergroundroguenine

ACE's welcome undergroundroguenine!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping in as one of the assistant community editors or <./>ACEs</.> here. We greet newbies like yourself & help you settle in. You should probably read the 'Welcome page'@ A53146 . Then you'll be able to significantly brighten up or personalize your page. Just look@'spicing up your page'( A690518 )for explanations of the possibilities. Or consult the Personal Space Workshop@ A1123354 for clarification.

Like most large communities we have numerous Clubs & Societies. You'll find those listed by category@ A660340 ...including regional researchers' groups. Notably in this case, The Canadian Researchers' Club@ A1037323 & a few of us-yes, I'm a Canadian-get together@ F19585?thread=252800&latest=1 so feel free to drop in sometime. A more recent addition is the Games Room@ A4167605 which has some interesting features. And we also have a newspaper <./>thepost</.> which comes out every Thurs. evening British time or Thurs. afternoon for us.

Last but not least my colleague Feisor has compiled a comprehensive list of Hints & Links@ A719840 . Take your time going over those & in the process having a good look around - there's plenty to see! I think you'll find this a friendly & informative community to be apart of. Be seeing you around, so to speak...bye for now!*waves*

Key: Complain about this post

ACE's welcome undergroundroguenine!

More Conversations for undergroundroguenine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more