A Conversation for Sandip Ray's Feluda Films and the Recent Years

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A87728007 - Feluda Films - II

Post 1

Bengal Tiger

Entry: Feluda Films - II - A87728007
Author: BENGAL TIGER (Kaushik) - U10873021

This is a continuation of my previous entry on Feluda films.
I am yet to finish it though. It will be great to get opinions from tghe peer group in the meanwhile.

Regards

BT

A87728007 - Feluda Films - II

Post 2

Bluebottle

Welcome back, it's been a while since I've seen you here. Yes, this very much an entry that we want to see in the Guide. smiley - biggrin

I've not had a chance to have a thorough read-through yet, however could you perhaps include a brief introduction to summarise who Sandip Ray is and Feluda films for people who don't know and haven't read the first entry. (I know you've added a link, but you don't want to send people who are reading this entry away at the very start 'cos they might not come back!)

<BB<

Post 3

Bengal Tiger

That is a good idea. I will certainly give this a thought. smiley - smiley
Thank you, Bluebottle smiley - smiley

Regards.....
BT

Post 4

Bengal Tiger

How do I move this to Peer review now?

Post 5

Bluebottle

If you click on the 'Edited Guide Writing Workshop' link above (or alternatively <./>RF2</.> or <./>writing-workshop</.&gtsmiley - winkeye and scroll down to the bottom, you should see (depending on the skin you are looking at h2g2 with) either a 'X' or 'Remove' next to the right of your entry. If you click on that you can remove it from the Edited Guide Writing Workshop. Once removed from the Writing Workshop, your entry will have the 'Submit for Review' button appear again. You can then click on this and resubmit it, this time choosing Peer Review.

<BB<

Post 6

Bengal Tiger

Great !!
It is woorking now smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
Thnx, Bluebottle

- BT

Post 7

Bengal Tiger

Great !!
It is working now smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
Thnx, Bluebottle

- BT

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more