A Conversation for Titania's NaJoPoMo postings

Ti Nov 24th

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - run

Would you believe it?

I wouldn't have remembered to post on the 24th unless somebody had rang my doorbell around midnight, and then left by the time I managed to get out of bed to check the eye hole.

Because, these days, I never ever open the door without looking in the eye hole first.

It didn't use to be that way. I grew up in an area with houses with seven floors (mostly, some had even more), all alike (and yes, I even went into the wrong house and opened the door, just to be extremely surprised at the interior - oh, wait - this isn't my home!.

My point is that when I was a wee kid, nobody even bothered to lock their doors, because the kids would be in and out all day.

These days, they are firmly locked. In my case, locked double (with the security lock) because of my sleep walking.

Ti Nov 24th

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Ti Nov 24th

Post 3

Deb

smiley - cheerup

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more