A Conversation for New h2g2 Feedback

BR: Cloudflares are back in fashion

Post 1

Icy North

...or did they never really go away?

Anyway, according to the error screen I just got you might want to contact Cloudflare and report the Ray ID: bdd9012c67a024b

Maybe your Cloudflares need a patch? smiley - smiley

Post 2

Pastey

Thanks for reporting smiley - smiley We're actually working on it at this very moment.

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

?

Post 4

Icy North

Keep up, JR smiley - smiley

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrinI'll try.................... smiley - smiley

Post 6

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

You might want to post something on the Cloudflare Captcha thing for the users.

I get it occasionally in Internet explorer in Ripley (Alabaster) I posted fine this morning, got the Captcha several times this afternoon, and I just updated my personal space a few minutes ago with no problem - I made no change to my system today such as a malware search.

I also tried Pliny with the same result.

I have not had this problem on Foxfire, but I prefer to use IE for my general browsing.

This could be costing us new users. A brief explanation about what it is and what might be causing it could be helpful to us mere mortals. I have been spending several hours on virus scans which would seem to have all been unnecessary. Perhaps an announcement about this might be in order?

smiley - headhurts

Thanks

F smiley - dolphin S

Post 7

PS this only happens while updating Entries. Replying to messages has not been affected.

Post 8

Pastey

Can you take screenshots and email them to [email protected] ?

Post 9

Screen shot sent - it came back! I will see any reply here sooner than I will in my E-mail account

Thanks

Post 10

Pastey

Got it smiley - ok I'll make sure to reply here smiley - smiley

But the more screen shots we get the easier it'll be to track down what's causing it.

Key: Complain about this post