A Conversation for New h2g2 Feedback

BR: Out of disk space

Post 1

Icy North

Displaying my conversations using this command:

http://www.h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/alabaster/MP225620

Gives this error:

Server Error in '/dna/DnaPages' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

(...and then a code dump)

Post 2

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I have gotten that alot.
In Pliny

In Goo on the site I get unknown errors.

Unable to post for the most part. Took a 12 times to get here , over several hours.

Post 3

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Hellboundfor joy I think was had many errors.
The non NaPo..thread was about errors also.
All skins having troubles.

Goodluck!

Post 4

hellboundforjoy

This is the first I've been able to get onto this page. No guarantee this post will actually post. Having lots of problems. Good to know it's not just Goo.

Post 5

hellboundforjoy

I can't get to my PS at all now. I'm frustrated. I'm not going to make NaJoPoMo post for today.

Post 6

Peanut

Can you change to pliny?

if not through your preferances go to google,look up h2g2 it will take you to Pliny by default

Post 7

hellboundforjoy

I think I have figured out Pliny. I think I'm in it now and I can see my PS and the rest or h2g2. I can't seem to find everything that is supposed to be in my PS, but I'll keep looking. I miss goo. I hope it comes back. I was getting that out of disk space message as well.

Post 8

Peanut

I get lost in pliny too, goo will come back smiley - goodluck

here is your A page if that is helpful A87775898

Post 9

hellboundforjoy

Thank you! I was looking all over for it.smiley - ok

Post 10

Peanut

glad to have helped smiley - biggrin

also I have just learnt how to put links in so I am still getting a lttle kick out them working smiley - laugh

Post 11

Peanut

BR I am still getting the same message as Icy or I can get to Ask but it says No such guide entry

Post 12

Peanut

Now I have been getting website offline

Post 13

hellboundforjoy

So am I.

Post 14

Peanut

in goo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.get_CurrentSite() +17
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.SetCurrentSiteName() +126
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.InitialiseRequest() +290
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.DoPageLoad() +63
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +110
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaWebPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Post 15

Rudest Elf

I'm getting all the above error messages in Alabaster. (Thought I'd blasphemed once too often smiley - spacesmiley - whistle .)

smiley - reindeer

Post 16

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Good Morning,

The Techs have been working on this, and you should all be able to use your preferred skins again now. smiley - smiley

lil x

Post 17

hellboundforjoy

Thanks lil.

Post 18

Peanut

I am still getting stack error and blank pages with Error!

Post 19

Peanut

server error, sorry

Post 20

hellboundforjoy

I am getting the following message when I try to go to "more conversations" Goo seems to be working otherwise.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.get_CurrentSite() +17
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.SetCurrentSiteName() +126
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.InitialiseRequest() +290
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.DoPageLoad() +63
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +110
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaWebPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3634; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3634

Key: Complain about this post