This is the Message Centre for Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

To all current and potential Creationeers

Post 1

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

Hi Everyone

I am sad to let you know that Solnushka is no longer able to spare enough time to be responsible for running Create. I know that you will all join me in thanking her for all that she has done to get this project off to such a good start.

Please take a look at a message that I've put onto the Noesis forum. If you're not able to access it, please let me know.

If you want to volunteer to help run Create, and are not already an official volunteer, please contact me as well.

We intend to keep Create running, as it has been such fun and has some interesting stuff in the pipeline.

Oh, and take a look at the smiley - magic competition on the new Front Page.

Lanzababy

Post 2

h2g2 Guide Editors

Here's the link to the Shada competition:

http://h2g2.com/A87754765

Post 3

Z

*Volunteers..*

Post 4

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Excellent Z <smooch - that is so good to hear. Create is one of the best things here in h2g2, we need to keep the enthusiasm going.

Post 5

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

oops, my fingers seemed to have slipped there smiley - smooch

Post 6

Z

It's ok I got the emotion smiley - loveblush

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more