This is the Message Centre for Kitish

Warning!

Post 1

Friendly Target

Like I said, I think that you are a nice bunch of fellows.
This is not easy for me. Im detraying the trust of me fellow companions of arms by telling you the following.
Several groups of Dartside are watching your conversation. They know everything that is posted there, and They are acting to sabotage your game. Its a honorable decision only if you are defending your "home". This is not the case. I think that they are doing it for fun. You are easy target.

Im not from Dartside. I had my area attacked by Zs and followed the traces to your place. This is how the Confederacy works. A individual make a decision and does it. He know that when in trouble another member will help. Im reponding to a help cry from Dartside.
Ive been popping so many of you, and so easely I started to wonder: Are those guys the threat?

Me and my best "friend" paranoia (LOL) think that you are being a scapegoat for another group. or probably not.

For the time been there is nothing to do. Our "little" talk have show that you are not the enemy. If the other groups want they will see the true. But they are reading your chat longuer than I am and none of them had the decency of telling you you were ofending people...

Frankly, I think you should go away, or create other caracter and start over somewhere else. It sad me because the confederacy needs good people. The area under "protection" of the confederacy need good people.

So there you have: honesty.
Do whatever you want with the info. And keep the conversation open for them. it doesn't make any diference by now. we know everything we want. But it will keep my cover...

... Im trusting you because you were the only one greating me.

smiley - biggrin

Warning!

Post 2

Kitish

smiley - smiley

Thanks...

I appreciate it!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kitish

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more