This is the Message Centre for yanggers

Welcome From Your Local Ace

Post 1

Loup Dargent

smiley - run

Warm welcome to h2g2 from me...smiley - smiley

smiley - tea My name is loup.dargent and I am one of the <./>ACEs</.> [Assistant Community Editors] who welcome newcomers and show them around the site...

Some links you might want to click on:

smiley - bubbly <./>DontPanic-Tour</.> ... just in case...
smiley - space[Actually, it is _also_ a tour of h2g2 explaining/showing what the site is about... So it is worth reading it _even_ if you are not panicking... ]
smiley - bubblyA690518 ... with tips on how to spice up your page....
smiley - bubblyA1020592 ... another entry on how to brighten your page...
smiley - bubbly <./>ThePost</.> ... our virtual weekly newspaper - with a new edition every Thursday...
smiley - space [Much much recommended by myself...
smiley - space The reason being found at A2855883smiley - winkeye ]
smiley - bubbly <./>FRONTPAGE</.> ... for the... err... front page...
smiley - bubbly <./>smileys</.> ... with a list of... yep, you guessed it... smileys...
smiley - bubblyA719840 ... some interesting links there as well...
smiley - bubbly <./>info</.> shows you the convos going on right now plus some other stats...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Douglas Adams, the site's co-founder, has a Personal Space as well at U42, you're welcome to visit it and read some of his own entries especially his "Vision for h2g2" [A550955]...
-------------------------------------------------------------

smiley - cake Whatever your interests, chances are that you will find some stuff with infos on them or/and like minded people on here... Just let me know and I will do my best to provide you with the relevant links... ?!

smiley - biggrin Another place that you might like to visit is <./>AskH2G2</.>...

smiley - bubblyA1355195 ... this one could also be useful if one day you want to submit an Entry to the Edited Guide and/or the UnderGuide...

smiley - starSome more nifty links...

Click on:

smiley - magic <./>RandomEditedEntries</.>... and, everytime, a different Edited Entry appears...

smiley - magic ComingUp... and you will see the Entries which will be Edited soon...

smiley - magic Month... and you can catch up with the Edited Entries which have been err edited lately...

smiley - cool Don't hesitate to visit my personal space [that can be done by clicking on my name at the top of this message or/and on U200238] and leave a message... or click on the reply button at the bottom of this posting...

Talk soon...

loupsmiley - fullmoon

PS: If you visit my personal space and see your screen name appearing in some parts of my intro, do not be surprised or/and worried...
smiley - space It's the result of a gimmick called tag which makes each visitor to my space see their own name...

==============================================

Adverts... Adverts... Adverts... Adverts... Adverts...

smiley - blush Yep, time for some shameless plugs [well, some more anyway ] now:

smiley - space "What's your Cyborg name?! Find out or/and tell us at A2924417 ... "
smiley - space "What's your Smurf name?! Find out or/and tell us at A2941968 ... "
smiley - space "What's your Vampire name?! Find out or/and tell us at A2961434 ... "
smiley - space "What's your Spy name?! Find out or/and tell us at A2978742 ... "
smiley - space"What's your Pirate name?! Find out or/and tell us at A3000114 ... "
smiley - space "What's your Name Acronym?! Find out or/and tell us at A3025414 ... "
smiley - space "What's your Randomly Generated slogan?! Find out or/and tell us at A3062242 ... "
smiley - space "What's your Alien name?! Find out or/and tell us at A3092582 ... "

[I probably need to make a page just for them really... smiley - winkeye ]

===============================================

Key: Complain about this post

Welcome From Your Local Ace

More Conversations for yanggers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more