A Conversation for Déjà vu

deja vu

Post 1

Jamse

I am sure I posted about this before ....
yes I did cos the frame looked like this....
its all the same !

deja vu

Post 2

Researcher 27254

Obviously this cannot be deja vu if you believe that you posted this before. Its only deja vu if you believe you didn't post it before but have a false recollection of having done so. If you don't believe me try posting you message again and see how you feel. Alternatively forget the whole thing.

deja vu

Post 3

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Yes I would have to agree with you there. There have been many times in my life that I believe I have had a case of deja vu.

Anyway, I was only writing here to get this thread off the most negelected (I am on a mission)

deja vu

Post 4

Chewbacca

Did you know there are two reasons for deja vu...
1) You're eyes see an image and immediately picture it upside down then your brain registers it again, before turning the image the right way up, therefore you think you've done whatever it is you are doing again!!

2) also it could have something to do with your synapse gap in your nerve ending where the nerve impulse turns into gas before taking that leap across the synapse gap.

(Or something like that!!)

deja vu

Post 5

Rojo Habe (48-1+2-7)

Naaah, I prefer the "mental hiccup" theory, because that means you can cure it by drinking a glass of water backwards glass of water backwards.

Or something.

deja vu

Post 6

Chewbacca

Do you mean to tell me you can cure deja vu's by drinking a glass of water backwards, drinking a glass of water backwards, Naaah!!

deja vu

Post 7

Actually for mental hiccups, it is supposed to be a glass of beer. Just hopes that clears things up

deja vu

Post 8

Rojo Habe (48-1+2-7)

Of course. My mistake. Surely, then, it goes something like this:

Glass of beer glass of beer glass of beer glass of beer glass of beer glass of beer glass of beer fall over forget what that déja vu moment was in the first place.

deja vu

Post 9

Fate Amenable To Change

Hmm
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer fall over.
That sounds almost uncannily familiar. In fact I'm sure I've been there done that before...

deja vu

Post 10

beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, go to toilet, beer, beer, go to toilet, beer, go to toilet, half a beer, go to toilet, feel sick, water, water, feel very sick, race to toilet be in there for 30 mins, water, race to toilet be in there for 30 mins, feel very very sick, call cab, get very sick in taxi, pay taxi guy heaps of money, try to get to bed, feel really sick, race to toilet, find bucket, water, try to get to sleep, use bucket, fall asleep, wake up late in the afternoon, then do it all again that night

deja vu

Post 11

Fate Amenable To Change

I think you ought to visit the hangover forum

deja vu

Post 12

Nah, I am all better now. I think I will go get a beer though

deja vu

Post 13

Fate Amenable To Change

Sure you don't want some lemon discordial?

deja vu

Post 14

Um no, but a Scotch and Dry would be lovely. Haven't had one of those for ages

deja vu

Post 15

Rojo Habe (48-1+2-7)

I feel as though I've been in this thread before....

Key: Complain about this post