A Conversation for H2G2 Leaving The BBC Soon!

So exciting!

Post 81

Vip

smiley - bigeyessmiley - somersaultsmiley - yikessmiley - rofl...

There's too many conflicting emotions in me right now, but YEEEESSS!

Thanks, Eds. smiley - smooch

smiley - fairy

So exciting!

Post 82

h5ringer

smiley - magic the contract has been signed smiley - magic

A BIG smiley - bubbly to EVERYONE who helped in whatever way, big or small

and a BIG Thank You to our super Eds (smiley - erm no not Big Eds) smiley - laughsmiley - run

So exciting!

Post 83

Mrs Zen

smiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubbly

So exciting!

Post 84

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Fantastic!!

smiley - crackersmiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - cracker

smiley - diva *hic*

So exciting!

Post 85

Effers;England.

Yeah goodish news smiley - winkeyesmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubbly

So exciting!

Post 86

BMT

Congratulations to all concerned. Here's wishing you well in your endeavours.

Just time for me to add my thanks to the BBC and the H2G2 Editors, past and present, for their endeavours over the years.

Bon Voyage noohootoo. smiley - towel

BMT

smiley - cat

So exciting!

Post 87

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - bubblysmiley - applause

Which reminds me: the picture from the Front page links to the article about death: A85981125

So exciting!

Post 88

drt

Great news. Well done to all involved.

So exciting!

Post 89

The H2G2 Editors

>>>Which reminds me: the picture from the Front page links to the article about death: A85981125

Apologies that's fixed now smiley - ok

So exciting!

Post 90

aka Bel - A87832164

Super, cheers, eds. smiley - smiley

So exciting!

Post 91

Icy North

Faux-pas to the very end - well done, Eds smiley - laugh

So exciting!

Post 92

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - biggrinsmiley - stiffdrink

smiley - cheers

Congratulations from waaaaaaaaay over here!

So exciting!

Post 93

Gnomon - time to move on

Wahayy! smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

So exciting!

Post 94

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Aardvark!

smiley - dragonsmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - pggb

So exciting!

Post 95

Effers;England.

Can someone remind me..can my ps stay looking exactly like it looks now ie in Brunel.

So exciting!

Post 96

Mrs Zen

Yes it can. We're going to concentrate on moving without dropping anything first, and make changes later. The situation with barlesque is a leetle more complicated. There'll be FAQs, there'll be answers.

So exciting!

Post 97

Sol

Hurrah!

smiley - bubbly

So exciting!

Post 98

U695218

The vehicle/organisation/group is now leaving area 1 and will shortly be transferred to area 2 with no loss of integrity at all. Greetings to all concerned and I can't wait to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Lapissmiley - magic

So exciting!

Post 99

Effers;England.

Cheers Mrs Zen..and yeah calling it complicated is one way to describe barlesque smiley - laugh

But I'm getting more and more excited about it now..which could be risky smiley - winkeye

So exciting!

Post 100

Researcher5

Hi, its Robbie Stamp here for those who don't know me as Researcher5 ( which was my original name when we launched). I'd just like to add my thanks to everybody who has worked so hard to get us to this stage. It was a very emotional moment signing the new contract at the BBC today. Sam Semple was there and it was good to be able to give him a big hug to say thank you. Although there are some of the "originals" still at the BBC, notably Jim Lynn of course( to whom many thanks for keeping the h2g2.com domain safe and for letting us have it back), Sam is the last one of the folks who worked at Maiden Lane, still working full time on h2g2. When I signed the documents to hand h2g2 to the BBC, at a slightly more fraught closing, over eleven years ago now, I did think I was saying goodbye for good, so it is a strange, fine and exciting feeling to be able to be Chairman of h2g2 again. It will be quite a ride, but I think that the structures we are putting in place, the plans for the Foundation and the technological possibilities that we simply did not have available way back when, all combine to make for a great next stage of the story. I know that Douglas would be thrilled.http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/brunel/images/buttons/cake.gifhttp://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/brunel/images/buttons/bubbly.gif

Key: Complain about this post