This is the Message Centre for Chrysophrase

premoderation

Post 1

Chrysophrase

Hi

I'm assuming my "about me" has been queued for moderation because, if I read the rules correctly, this is mandatory for all new posters until they have proved themselves? I'm looking orward to being a part of this site and postings to another BBC board have been approved and are now appearing in clear, so I assume once it has been checked over by ah2g2 mod (I understand, if I understand corectly, the mods here are volunteer members of the community and not BBc emplyees) that I will be approved as fit to carry on posting?

no hurry, as I understand you have a lot of this sort of thing to do and I respect your time and work!

premoderation

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

You've got a couple of things wrong, but follow the links I've left in the message in your Personal Space, and you will soon be brought up todate smiley - ok

lil xx

premoderation

Post 3

Taff Agent of kaos

i'm on it again

smiley - bat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Chrysophrase

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more