A Conversation for h2g2 Announcements

Announcement 2020-04-28: h2g2 is 21 Today!

Post 61

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I would prefer to have Trump analyzed in some far distant galaxy, or on a remote desert island that can only be accessed by a hovercraft full of eels. smiley - tongueout

Post 62

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"Psychoanalysis should be done by skilled professionals"

I did Psychoanalysis on myself smiley - smileyand needed a second opinion ? so I said to myself - your STILL stupid!
Must be true, I agreed with it smiley - doh

Post 63

best of five? You should your other three personalities.

Post 64

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - rofl I've only 2 personalities and we're both stupidsmiley - laughsmiley - winkeyebut we're happy smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Post 65

Happy and stupid? You mean you aren't competing with each other to see who can be less stupid?

Post 66

I'll talk that through with myself before we come to a conclusion smiley - erm

Post 67

I take it you're in no hurry to reach that conclusion.

Speed and decisiveness don't always rise very high in the priority list of stupid people.

Post 68

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I usually introduce the voices in my head to each other and let them talk amongst themselves. This leaves me in peace and quiet so I can take a nap smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 69

Can you muffle your ears to drown he voices out?

Post 70

A year ago I bought a headset with ANC (active noise control) which drowns almost all noises and allows me listening to - say - a quiet string quartet instead of - say - the roaring engines on a jet plane.

They counter any sound with its counterpart so to speak and have served me very well. One of my best investments ever! smiley - ok

They were recommended to me by a voice in my head which was tired of listening to the others smiley - silly

smiley - pirate

Post 71

Funny story about that, told to me by my sister: One of her colleagues have something similar and wore them while vacuuming her whole house.

When she was finally done she took off the headset - and realized she had never turned on the vacuum. So basically she had just pushed her vacuum around on all her floors smiley - groan

smiley - pirate

Post 72

She must have been a natural woman, as Nature abhors a vacuum.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more