A Conversation for h2g2 Announcements

Wednesday 13 March - Announcing an Invitation to share your Fruit, Vegetable and Winter images

Post 61

Baron Grim

smiley - yikes

Wednesday 13 March - Announcing an Invitation to share your Fruit, Vegetable and Winter images

Post 62

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Don't worry, our master uploader Bluebottle is very well aware of that problem and takes care that every picture gets a unique name. smiley - winkeye

Post 63

Gnomon - time to move on

That certainly happened at least once when the BBC were in charge.

Post 64

Bluebottle

...Well, that's what I tell people anyway... smiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 65

shagbark

I emailed a snowmana pic for http://www.h2g2.com/approved_entry/A2235908
smiley - shrug No word yet if it will be used. smiley - smiley Shagbark U170775.

Post 66

shagbark

maybe I should have used the address A2235908smiley - doh

Post 67

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

didn't I send you a responce, smiley - erm
my sincere apologies if I've forgotten to thank you

Post 68

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I haven't forgotten your picture smiley - smiley we will use the picture, it's a really nice snowman. Unfortunately my life is a bit difficult at the moment so I don't get everything done that I should.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more