A Conversation for h2g2 Announcements

Saturday 4 August, 2012: h2g2 Announcements - Attention, Volunteers

Post 1

h2g2 Communications

If you are an active volunteer, please read the h2g2 Volunteer Code of Conduct: A87765736. Once you have read it, please promise to abide by it here: F22128261?thread=8295271

The h2g2 Operations Team will be consulting the posts in that thread when assigning the new volunteer badges, so please reply by August 31st.

Thank you.

smiley - smiley
Happy Nerd
Communications Team

Post 2

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Trying to remember whether I'm a volunteer.

I'm a curator, but haven't done any curating in yonks. And I got half-way through applying to be an ACE before realising that I was online so sporadically I'd be a very bad ACE, so I never bothered finishing the application.

I suppose as a curator I'm technically a volunteer, so I'll pop off and read the code of conduct.

TRiG.smiley - run

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

And also, check that the email in your preferences is a current, working email that you check - we need to be able to contact you if we have to smiley - smiley

smiley - towel

Post 4

Websailor

Does this apply to an Ex Post Reporter? I have not written for a long while for reasons of which most of you are aware, but I haven't given up hope of doing so again.

If it does apply, then I will always abide by the Rules.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 5

Vip

The Post Reporter badge has previously been a bit different, as it was awarded for contributing 5 Entries, rather than for ongoing work.

Is anyone from the Post (or Ops) able to let us know if it will work in the same way in the future, or if it has changed to fit in with the rest of the Volunteer schemes? Thanks! smiley - smooch

smiley - fairy

Post 6

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

We're still giving the Post Reporter badge for reaching the 5-entry mark. smiley - smiley

If anybody has contributed five entries, and hasn't received their badge, please let us know.

Post 7

Vip

Thanks, Dmitri! smiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

Post 8

Milla, h2g2 Operations

We're not taking away any achievement badges, for anyone! smiley - biggrin
smiley - towel

Post 9

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hello again, Volunteers!

I have now visited every one I had on my lists. Please make sure you respond to what schemes you still are active on.

And if you are active; make the commitment to Code of Conduct, make sure your email address is current, and we're set!

smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post