This is the Message Centre for The Campaign to Bring Back Gosho

Sign here if you like Ooojakapiv's name, or think he should be allowed choose whatever the hell name he likes

Post 1

Gnomon - time to move on

Gnomon

Sign here if you like Ooojakapiv's name, or think he should be allowed choose whatever the hell name he likes

Post 2

The Campaign to Bring Back Gosho

A dissenting voice and a new faction smiley - biggrin What fun we shall have smiley - ok

Post 3

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I'm with Gnomon on this... I think Oojakapiv is a perfectly acceptable name!smiley - tongueout

Post 4

I'm not really here

I just posted on the other thread, and I can't be bothered to go find it and paste it in here.

So I'll just say, let him call himself whatever the hell he likes!

And arse to the person who didn't post about this on my space. I had to find it lurking about other people's personal spaces. smiley - cross

Ancient history revisited

Post 5

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

I first knew him as BH. I gradually got used to seeing him called by all sorts of names, many of them starting with a ridiculous number of o's.

TRiG.smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Campaign to Bring Back Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more