A Conversation for Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

Come here to join (don't go to the other thread)

Post 161

zambrella

Yess. Of course.. But any way.... I love then too... they´re too good!! Some day I hope I could go to some Yes concert.... or Paul´s concert..... It´s difficult to live in Brasil man.... heheh just Madonna is comming soon ...... hehh

Post 162

NPY

You're in Brasil!?!? smiley - wow I'm sure it's lovely. Shame you can't get to concerts. No one really comes near me either.

Post 163

zambrella

Yes, I´m in Brasil... I love this place.. We don´t have a lot of concerts here but, I love the Brasilian Music too so.. we have a lot of good nacional concerts... like Chico Buarque, Djavan, Gilberto Gil... You should come to visit this amazing universe....

Post 164

NPY

smiley - wow Sounds great. I've never left Europe, but Brazil sounds lovely. Have to admit though that I don't know much about the country, but would love to find out more. It can't all be rainforest.

Post 165

zambrella

heheh no.. it´s not just rainforest... we got a lot of beaches, women, a lot of big cities, like São Paulo, where I live... ( a megalopole ) different cultures in each part of the country... it´s very nice... we just don´t have good politics... heheh

Post 166

NPY

smiley - yikes You live in São Paulo!!! It's huge!!! More people probably live there than on my entire island!!! My hometown has only 25000 people in it. Quite small by comparison.

Post 167

zambrella

Yes... it´s true!! São Paulo is so big man, anything could happen here.... I born here so I love this city but... I want to move to some calm place... we have anything here but we have nothing eather, we have no peace, no good air to breathe, no good institutions to command us... well nothing works like works in UK... but I still in love with São Paulo there´s a lot of good things, wonderfull things.. like 2 hours in a car you can get some wonderfull beaches with nobody in... heh São Paulo has 22 million people but you can find a place to relax, be alone with your thoughts......
My english is not too good but, I thing you can understand what I mean... ahh... I love UK too.. Uk gave us The Beatles!!!!!! I will always be thankfull for that...

Post 168

NPY

It's good that you love your home. No city or country is perfect, but without the not-so-good stuff, there's nothing to improve.

I can't believe there are 22 million people in one city. That's just scary. That's 4 times the number that live in the whole of Ireland!! smiley - yikes think I'd get lost easily there. And you might not know what hits you if you come here.

Post 169

speciak

hey fellow beatles lover

i would very much like to join, obviously.
THANKS

Post 170

NPY

Yey! Welcome to the club!! Will add you to the members list right away!

Post 171

NPY

By the way, don't forget to get your club badge onto your space. Give me a shout if you have any bother getting it.

Post 172

speciak

spptt..

(im new)
how do you go about getting the badge?

Post 173

NPY

Sorry. The thread kinda got a bit lost there.

Go to this thread and copy the code into your Personal Space:

F2144542?thread=691773

Make sure you make your personal space "GuideML" rather than "Plain Textg" ofr it to work. Any problems, just shout.

Post 174

Guitartisan

"You can talk to me,
You can talk to meeeee,
You can talk to me,
If your'e lonely you can talk to me"
dum dum dum du dum de dum
dum dum dum du dum de dum
smiley - winkeye

Post 175

frleon

Dum dum dum du de dum dum... Wuff!

I wanna be member of the club, too!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more