A Conversation for Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

The Band Room

Post 1

NPY

Here we have a new addition to the club - our band room for members to chill, play music, have a smiley - tea or whatever. It's your club!

The Band Room

Post 2

zambrella

So... is there anybody in here?!.. I want to if there´s some one that knows a song called From a Window.... and where could I find this song on the internet? .... well well well oooohhh world !!!

The Band Room

Post 3

NPY

I'm here!!

Though sorry to say I don't know your song. Don't recognise the title anyway. Have you googled it??

The Band Room

Post 4

zambrella

well... not yet... It´s just because I have a Beatles songbook and this song is there and I´ve never heard this song before.. never saw this name in any album so... anyway I´ll find it, if it is really a beatle song right?..

The Band Room

Post 5

NPY

Well if it's in your Beatles song book it must be one of theirs. Maybe it was a B-side that never went on any albums?

The Band Room

Post 6

zambrella

For sure! well, I´d love to listen it.. if I find something I´ll send you... I´ll try to google the lyrics... smiley - run

The Band Room

Post 7

NPY

Yey!! Maybe google will throw up audio too. Some sites seem to do that where you can read the lryics and hear a sample.

The Band Room

Post 8

zambrella

Fine... some day I´ll find it.. well, do you have some interesting web site to recomend... ?

The Band Room

Post 9

NPY

Trying to remember now. Know I've come across a few in my travels, but not for ages. Will have a look though.

The Band Room

Post 10

NPY

Found an audio on amazon that seems to be the right song:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TEAARA/ref=dm_dp_trk7

The Band Room

Post 11

Ellen

Hi Everyone? Have y'all seen a performance by the group Rain? They are a Beatles Tribute band, and are very good.

The Band Room

Post 12

NPY

Hi!!!

Haven't come across Rain before. Are they any good?

The Band Room

Post 13

zambrella

OWW... Here in Brasil we have a group called Beatles Forever... man, they are good!! they already played in Cavern .....

The Band Room

Post 14

NPY

They must be good then.

The Band Room

Post 15

zambrella

smiley - cheers yes there are!... But I really want to see some Paul concert... well someday... who knows..

The Band Room

Post 16

NPY

Saw one on tv a few years ago. Paul live in the Cavern. He was pretty good. Would've been great to have actually been there though. Maybe someday I'll see you there.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more