This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10021

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Hoping you're well. smiley - smiley Everybody's fine here, just bored.

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10022

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

oops! smiley - biggrin not in later smiley - sadface it might be something I've eaten today ? but stomach acting "iffy" so will try to "sleep" it offsmiley - laugh
should be ok tomorrowsmiley - smiley

later smiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10023

Take care. smiley - hug (We were doing the shopping.)

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10024

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileyall ok, I've sussed out what it was smiley - biggrinbottle of mayo' - once opened use within X weeks - oops slightly longer smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10025

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Gosh Prof, always put mayo in the fridge! I hope you are feeling better!

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10026

What she said.

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10027

Sho posted this. I thought you'd like it.

http://twitter.com/SheonaG/status/1248304219637059585/photo/1

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10028

smiley - smileysmiley - cuddle I do keep mayo and salad cream in the fridge, but when any

stuff says use within 3/4/6 weeks etc smiley - erm I forget HOW long I've had them if not used oftensmiley - rofl
I keep saying to myself - note on calendar when bought smiley - doh I forget to do that smiley - whistlesmiley - laugh

From a landline communiqué this evening from Lil smiley - hug all is well with her and her familysmiley - smiley

NOW smiley - run (leisurely stroll) smiley - winkeye to linksmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10029

smiley - smileysmiley - magic - if tha! etc smiley - biggrin I KNEW! Yorkshire was on the world map smiley - winkeye

Thanks Elektra smiley - smileysmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10030

smiley - blusherr! Sho! smiley - biggrin

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10031

smiley - laugh I knew you'd like that.

Sorry, Hoggetts were here - with homemade face masks for us. smiley - magic

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10032

no apology needed smiley - smileysmiley - ok

smiley - sadfacemy daughter has had to take a 3 mth furlough from her carer job in a residential home.
My grandson, because of his medical "problem" has been put on the "At Risk" list due to corona' and family come 1stsmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10033

smiley - sadface Sorry to hear that - but it's a wise decision. smiley - hug Best wishes to them all.

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10034

I think ? Muscular dystrophy if I'm correct ? (comes from my daughters mother side of the family dna)

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10035

It's life! As you've seen me write many times smiley - smiley

I knew it wasn't from my side! smiley - smiley I'm only mental!!!!!!! smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10036

smiley - rofl How true!

There's a lot we end up with that wasn't anybody's choice. I've traced the family's hearing problems back through the centuries - I swear it came over *before* the Mayflower.

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10037

smiley - biggrindifferent tracksmiley - smiley
When Prof junior broke his neck etc, I said you'll now find out who your true friends are..
With the onset of corona' - that statement has reappeared to manysmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10038

(no disrespect of course)
"I swear it came over *before* the Mayflower"

BUT If Yorkshire folk had been on the Mayflower, America WOULD have been perfect smiley - whistlesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10039

smiley - snork And now you know I will do the research and find Yorkshire people on the Mayflower, don't you? smiley - evilgrin

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10040

YEP! smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

and watch me been bloody related smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

Pesky Groundhogs

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more