This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9981

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I've just notified friends smiley - smiley

it'll take more than any virus to remove me from the planet smiley - smiley(alive that is) smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9982

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9983

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

oh dear smiley - ermOn "hearsay" from two people (who don't know each other) there has been ? a death from the virus of a youth ? in "our" housing estate area ? both unconfirmed... So leaving open mind as such smiley - smiley
gossip can go in many directions smiley - biggrin

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9984

True. smiley - goodluck Hope it's not so. But young people have died over here, too.

Sister and brother-in-law showed up with eggs and potting soil. Stayed to talk outside.

Neighbours have daffodils - ours are slow because they're in the shade. smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9985

"eggs and potting soil" ????? Have you found a new way to produce chickens ? smiley - winkeye

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9986

smiley - snork No. Elektra asked them for some potting soil to plant her bulbs. And they had extra eggs, so they brought them by for us to use.

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9987

Phew! Kentucky fried chicken gave me the creeps just there smiley - rofl

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9988

smiley - rofl Ha!

Otherwise, it's been nice and sunny, and mostly quiet. How are things your end?

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9989

we are due a warm spell for the Easter weekend, but again! (for the moronssmiley - winkeye) stay in doors.

Our government etc slogan is:- stay at home - save the NHS - save lives.

smiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9990

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52155430

smiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9991

Good for them! Best way to enjoy the sunshine is to go outside in your own yard. smiley - winkeye Or walk around the block, avoiding people...

I've got to go now. Sleep well, stay safe, see you tomorrow! smiley - hugsmiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9992

after many times of being near death as suchsmiley - erm a virus HAS no chance of taking me out!smiley - smiley

MY concern! Is for my friends - where ever they be smiley - hugto be safe and wellsmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9993

smiley - hug Back atcha!

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9994

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLdZFCMx8Y
This one covers the next onesmiley - biggrin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52161529
Good advice and leadership for the nation mister president! NOT!!!!!!

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9995

smiley - rofl They give him these things to read...he mutters to himself...

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9996

AH! saw those as a kid = the cat sat on the mat smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9997

smiley - laugh Pretty much. It wouldn't be the first time that a functionally illiterate person got a degree from a snobby university...harder to do that at a less 'prestigious' place...smiley - whistle

Ah, finished my video. This one's for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiyPY4PCV7M

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9998

I got 9 "O" levels on leaving school smiley - smiley

smiley - ermall "Nought" out of 100 smiley - whistle

smiley - runfor vid'

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 9999

smiley - snork

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 10000

check vid' ? I think you've missed an "N" off "open" ???

he/she's cutesmiley - hug -- do they make pets ?

Key: Complain about this post

Pesky Groundhogs

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more