This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8861

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8862

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - biggrinsaw a "sign" thing in a gift catalouge at mam's today smiley - biggrin

"age means nothing, unless your a cheese"

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8863

smiley - snork Good one!

I'm still dealing with the mayhem in Hooverville. You know, the writing project we've got going? I don't know if we'll all survive November. At least this is more fun than NaJo. smiley - winkeye But the sabretooth tiger has me puzzled, this is Pennsylvania...smiley - cat

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8864

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"sabretooth tiger" smiley - winkeyeDarwins Theory etc smiley - biggrin could have changed to gopher that tells the weather smiley - whistlesmiley - winkeye

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8865

smiley - blushoh a smiley - groan one has just entered my mind smiley - biggrin

will trumps lawyers use a smiley - santa claus ? to get him out of the impeachment stuff ?

(I know! I'm getting worse) smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8866

smiley - snork I've tried to point out the comedic possibilities of groundhogs, etc, but oh no, they have to go all megafauna on me...smiley - rofl

They're nuts. smiley - bunny

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8867

sabre tooth etc - Your luckysmiley - laugh the only fossils we have here are old conservatives smiley - laughsmiley - laugh = I say! Old boy! The british emipre and all that eh! What ho!smiley - rofl

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8868

smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyeor as "we" say smiley - laughin mickey taking!

It's Tally Ho! and NOT after the sly little bar...stard smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8869

Uh-huh. smiley - laugh Paige was saying something similar to me just now.

I've gotta go, suppertime and back to the Hooverville people...smiley - run

Take care! Sleep well, stay warm! smiley - hug

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8870

enjoy the foodsmiley - smileyenjoy the rest of the eveningsmiley - smileyand enjoy a good kip tonightsmiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8871

smiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8872

I'm sort of smiley - wahsmiley - biggrin yesterday I forked out £220 for my phoneline rentalsmiley - sadfacesmiley - winkeye I pay a full year upfront and I get 12mths for the price of 11smiley - smileyIt also helps to lower costs of callssmiley - smileyAND! I don't get large bills every quarter smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8873

smiley - ok Sounds like a good investment.

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8874

smiley - laughI was talking to a Scot on the BT phoneline, telling HIM that we Yorkshire folk were tight fistedsmiley - laugh

smiley - winkeyewe actually taught themsmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8875

smiley - snork

I've got to go - supper's on its way, and we've got to get to bed early tonight. The rug-cleaning guy is coming early in the morning. smiley - yawn

You sleep well, catch you tomorrow! smiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8876

smiley - smileymake sure it's dry before walking on it smiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8877

smiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8878

smiley - smileya couple of year ago, I got laminated flooring put in hallway and front room - less maintenance and also easier if PJ visits smiley - smiley (for wheelchair) plus if anything spilt smiley - laughNO stains on a carpet

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8879

smiley - laugh I wish we could.

Pesky Groundhogs

Post 8880

smiley - erm ? why can't you ?

Key: Complain about this post

Pesky Groundhogs

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more