This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8661

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh Another one. You got it.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8662

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I've an open mind to most things "unknown" but "speaking etc to past people - nah!

the only spirit I believe in is smiley - winkeyewhisky/vodkasmiley - biggrin

but! everyone to their own and I will not call them a liar smiley - smileyas it's NOT been proved to me as suchsmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8663

I think it's using your 'Akashic library card'. You can find out things that way - doesn't involve any dead people. Dead people have better things to do than hang around ouija boards. smiley - rofl My opinion.

Anyway, I must go and eat supper. You take care - see you around! smiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8664

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I truly respect everyone's beliefs smiley - smileybut I don't agree with anyone trying to "thrust" theirs down my throat smiley - erm I'll make my own mind up!!!

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8665

"Akashic library card" ???? now you got me thinkingsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrin

hello google! smiley - winkeye

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8666

smiley - rofl Bet you don't find anything.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8667

err! just gobbledygook smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeyeI might be a genius smiley - whistle but there are limits smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8668

smiley - rofl Thought so.

I saw this great documentary last night. About composers who were in concentration camps, but kept writing music. They wouldn't let themselves be defeated. smiley - smiley

Now, an Italian musician is going around finding all the music that's been hidden away and editing it so people can play it.

I ordered a CD. smiley - winkeye

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8669

Thought so! smiley - winkeye Is that gobbledygook bit or the genius bit smiley - whistlesmiley - rofl

There's a film on one of our channels and I didn't watch it as I thought it wasn't to my taste as such, but I caught the last few mins while waiting for the next filmsmiley - smiley and it turned out to be factual, about a American musician who made a violin while in a P.O.W. camp, I think I'll watch and see if it's repeated smiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8670

That one sounds interesting. smiley - ok This one was good, about serious music, but it also had a bit you would like - about the British POWs in Changi (Bridge Over the River Kwai), and how they sang rude words to 'Colonel Bogey'. The man who was talking was 97 - and bless his heart, he refused to tell the researcher what the words were, 'because they were VERY rude.' smiley - rofl

I meant the gobbledegook bit - I didn't figure anybody knew about Akashic library cards. (That's my own invention. smiley - winkeye)

Elektra says it's time to go now, so I'll tell you good night. smiley - smiley Sleep tight, stay warm! smiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8671

smiley - smileyBridge over - a well portrayed film and how to keep morale up, even if it seems harsh to some.

Akashic library cards = nice onesmiley - ok

I once made a word up = Pranack! and used in a swearword way "you etc" within my mates etc and very shortly "they" were all using it in that tonesmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

sweet dreams to you bothsmiley - hug

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8672

smiley - rofl Good for you!

Thanks, you, too. smiley - hug

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8673

If I don't make it back in time, have a good evening. smiley - yawn I've got to make a run to the store and pick up something for supper. smiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8674

Stop running smiley - winkeyeyou'll still get theresmiley - biggrin

Can you ask ? the "Office" to put in "announcements" what the latest numbers are of "visitors" to hootoo - Please

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8675

smiley - ok Will do! But the meeting's not until next Sunday. They'll do it then.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8676

thanks! and is supper on the go ? smiley - winkeye hot or cold snack etc ?

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8677

smiley - winkeyezzzz timesmiley - smiley

have a pleasant evening both smiley - smileyand I'll see you latersmiley - hug

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8678

Warm takeaway. smiley - laugh

smiley - ok

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8679

Only warm ? smiley - winkeye I'd have sent it backsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 8680

smiley - snork Not by the time we get it home.

Key: Complain about this post

Pesky Groundhogs.

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more