This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Short Subject: Cabbage Whites

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

The cabbage whites must have come out of their cocoons, or something. There's an invasion of them today.

They are hard to follow with a camera. I finally scraped together some footage of the flitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmYBcosZnsI

Yes, my first thought for music was 'Love is like a butterfly', too. But Miss Parton has copyright protection, and I don't have the sheet music. So you get this.

smiley - dragon

Post 2

FWR

Get thee behind me Satan, bloody things ate my caulis! smiley - sadface

Post 3

Aw. smiley - hug Wondered what they were after. smiley - doh That's why they're called 'cabbage whites', I'll bet!

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeButterflies "Cabbage Whites" is discriminatory smiley - ermsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
They MUST be clever smiley - erm to know what food to go to smiley - whistle

Post 5

They probably like the smell of cabbage, which I don't. smiley - rofl

A new song idea: 'Stay out of my halupke, cabbage white...'

I'll write this one, it has to be a polka...smiley - run

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"Cabbage - white"
Being honest!

When "the docs etc" found out about my spine etc.
The main consultant told my mam (as in her 1st born child) oh! He'll be a vegetable/cabbage, no use to anyone smiley - erm

Fooled them! smiley - rofl I'm just an idiot! smiley - nahnah BUT I'm bloody perfect at the role! Can't ask for better
smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more