This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

For the Discerning Science Fiction Fan

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

I'm sorry. It was a slow Saturday. I had too much time on my hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBMGS9xswc

But somebody drew that cartoon, and it deserves to be seen without the petroleum industry's propaganda. (The alien originally discovers all the benefits of fossil fuels, I spare you.) All Rick Prelinger said was, 'If it says it's public domain, do what you like with it. But don't ask us anything about the films, because we don't know.' In other words, don't @ them. Good enough.

The music may have put it over the top, but I am unrepentant.

smiley - dragon

For the Discerning Science Fiction Fan

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"we" The public smiley - winkeyeWILL never know what's going on in space as suchsmiley - biggrinnot NASA, but the worlds governments will cover "discoveries" smiley - biggrin in case of "threat" (cop out)
"we'll" discoversmiley - winkeye when smiley - aliensmileor smiley - alienfrownis actually seen in "force" around the worldsmiley - erm

smiley - winkeyeeither way! it's been nice to know you, even if we haven't met yet smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more