This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Gheorgheni's Semi-Helpful News Summary About Confederate Statuary

Post 21

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork You can't even make this stuff up anymore. (Thanks for letting us in on it.)

Post 22

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyepre recorded phone messages:-

Noddy's chocolate factory, Big Ears foreman speaking..

Martin Borman's home for retired "n" may I be of assistance

(will not put the other 4 letters)

no insults intended to anyone of course...

Post 23

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Everybody has my permission to insult nazis. smiley - winkeye

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

understoodsmiley - smiley

smiley - winkeyeI got a joke, but it would take a week to write itsmiley - laughfor a pun line that would go smiley - groansmiley - biggrin

Post 25

ITIWBS

Meanwhile, as the histrionics continue to rerverberate (always important to remember in practical and applied politics that reason always fails, amounting only to incitement to renewals and escalations of aversive behavior, with hysterics, antisocials, organic paranoids and that the latter two conditions are incurable) Charlottesville has pulled the covers over the confederate statues.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/22/charlottesville-to-cover-confederate-statues-in-black-fabric-heather-heyer/104843026/

This is a more insightful response than it might seem, superficially.

I must admit I'm nursing a strong temptation to do a lengthy polemic on the semantics of the discord.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more