This is the Message Centre for Janjri

Hi there, from your ACE ...

Post 1

Shea the Sarcastic

Welcome to h2g2, Janjri! My name is Shea, and I am an ACE. I'm a real person, not an automated reply, I promise! ACEs are a group of volunteers that welcome and try to help new Researchers. If you want to ask me a question, or need help with anything, just hit the "Reply" button, leave a message, and I'll pop back here the next time I’m on h2g2 and help you in any way I can!

h2g2 is a wonderful site! It's literally a guide to Life, the Universe and Everything written by Researchers like you! You can write Guide Entries, read, and you can talk to other Researchers. Douglas Adams wrote an Entry explaining his vision for h2g2 at A550955 if you're interested. If you'd like to contribute to h2g2 with a Guide Entry of your own, check out the Writing Guidelines at A53209 which should help to get you started.

There's lots to keep you busy around here if writing Entries isn't your cup of tea. There’s a tour you might want to read: A219638 ... which is a great introduction to the website, and our weekly newspaper The Post smiley - thepost has a page of links to clubs and societies around h2g2 at A660304 which should help you get in touch with Researchers with similar interests.

If you ever want to talk to a Researcher, just click on their name. That will take you to their Personal Space, and you can leave them a message there (like I'm doing now!) by clicking on the 'Leave A Message' button.

Most importantly Janjri, have fun! You might find yourself meeting some great new friends! I know I have! smiley - smiley

- Shea the Sarcastic smiley - artist

Key: Complain about this post

Hi there, from your ACE ...

More Conversations for Janjri

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more