This is the Message Centre for Cynthia

Happy X-mas!

Post 1

Jimi X

smiley - holly

Have a great holiday and a great new year!
Loved the card too! Thanks for all your hard work!

smiley - holly

Happy X-mas!

Post 2

Jimi X

Can you pretend that one of these was for you and the other was for the rest of the art team?

I can't stand double posting...

smiley - snowman

Happy X-mas!

Post 3

Cynthia

Erherrm! Rest of the art team? There are only two of us as it stands smiley - cdouble and I will happily pass your message on to Sri smiley - smiley

Happy New Year to you and thanks for your support Jimi, it does count - and it keeps us pepped up during those difficult hair tugging moments smiley - steamsmiley - yuk "It's gonnnaa blowww....."

If you can make sense of our pictures, I know you'll make some kind of sense out of this. Cheers Matey! smiley - ale

Happy X-mas!

Post 4

Jimi X

Hmm, for some reason I thought there were three of you...

Who is Jack (U999)? Not a member of the art team then? smiley - winkeye

My mistake. Still, saying 'Art Team' sounds better than 'those two crazy people in the corner with all the pretty pictures', don't you think?

smiley - laugh

Happy X-mas!

Post 5

Cynthia

Oh, I see. It is just Sri and myself now and yes, you're better off saying 'Art Team' as there will always be shuffling around in numbers at this end. It just sounds odd from time to time with there just being the two of us at present smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cynthia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more