This is the Message Centre for Dragon House

The Council Room

Post 1

Dragon House

*message from the Dragonhouse ruling council*
This is where the Dragonhouse ruling Council meet to make descisions on war and other stuff.

The Council Room

Post 2

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

....make smiley - love, not war...

and why are we allied to the swarm? They were beaten by the Thingites a couple of months ago.

smiley - dragon

The Council Room

Post 3

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

no they weren't...they are one of the three compository societies that form the basis of the Evil Army...well...in that the leaders were the only members for a good while...other than that and an alliance...they are fairly independant...other than the fact that the Evil Army's armory is built off of the Cow House's armory...

The Council Room

Post 4

oh and Anole...take down the first badge...that was my mistake...it was the one Overmind had on his page...I suppose he customized it for himself...

The Council Room

Post 5

Anole

*in lizard-form*
Uh.. sorry if had not noticed dragonqueen that I'm a Judicator with is a Protoss leader and I'm part of P.A.Z.A. so the alliance was easy to make. Heh.
*rubs back of reptilian head*

The Council Room

Post 6

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I´m quite sure I was part in killing Overmind in some thread during a weekend invasion of the Thingites a couple of months ago...

smiley - dragon

The Council Room

Post 7

Anole

Um, DragonQueen only Protoss Dark Templar energies can harm the Overmind and its cerebrates, and they are all part of P.A.Z.A. as far as I know.

The Council Room

Post 8

...not unless it was on another thread than the one's I was on...

The Council Room

Post 9

Anole

parhaps that was it... you could try launching a Terran Nuke at it but...

The Council Room

Post 10

LeviPuma - Grand Inquisitor of inquisitness ness or something

::grandly inquisits the room::

evening...what's a Protoss??

The Council Room

Post 11

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

*Walks in* hello. Do you mind if I speak leet here? I do it alot with out thinking sometimes.

The Council Room

Post 12

Anole

Now we will discuss the upcoming war with the H2G2 Pirates, whether we should assist the EvilArmy, our ally or not. I believe DragonQueen is with it, but yyou need to ask her.

The Council Room

Post 13

Hail Anole,

I have done some inquisitoring and there are no pirates to be seen...i believe it would not be worth our while to assist at this given time

The Council Room

Post 14

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Ay captain the pirates seem to ave buggered off. Yar.

The Council Room

Post 15

Yarrr to be sure me hearties...and so on and so forth

The Council Room

Post 16

smiley - musicalnote Blow the man down yes blow the man down smiley - musicalnote

smiley - musicalnote Yo ho ho and a buttle of rum! smiley - musicalnote

The Council Room

Post 17

50 dead men on a something chest...

The Council Room

Post 18

Thats alot of corpses.

The Council Room

Post 19

Well that's pirates for you...unruly lot if you ask me.

The Council Room

Post 20

Yar.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dragon House

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more