A Conversation for I.C.A.R.U.S.

A159374 Stupid warnings

Post 1

C Hawke

http://www.h2g2.com/A159374

This page was writen ages ago, and as you see, the original researcher has given up.

Shame - is there a nice sub-ed or someone who wants to knock it into shape as a lot of researcher (some TPTB) put some time in filtering them.

CH

A159374 Stupid warnings

Post 2

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

I don't think that was meant to be an entry, more of just a page of things to smile at. A bit like my Famous Last Words page.

A159374 Stupid warnings

Post 3

§hadow

The TRULY sad part is, the warnings on the labels wouldn't be there if someone hadn't tried to do exactly what the warning lists.
~§~ smiley - erm
§hadow
http://www.h2g2.com/u133044

A159374 Stupid warnings

Post 4

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

I agree with Lisa. It is fun, but it isn't the sort of thing that makes a good Edited Entry.smiley - sadface

JTG

A159374 Stupid warnings

Post 5

shrinkwrapped

Erm, is it just me or does this now point to the "I.C.A.R.U.S." page? Whatever it points to, I think this thread can be safely removed without causing a scene.

A159374 Stupid warnings

Post 6

C Hawke

Gosh, is this still here, I *know* I have asked at least once for it to be binned.

Bin away.

ChawkE

A159374 Stupid warnings

Post 7

§hadow

Hey, I found another Stupid warning today, or rather the Mrs. did. Her thing of leg wax says "Do not use on the inside of the nose..." Now how in the heck would you use that large strip thing they give you to pull the wax and hair back off, it's like HUGE! You'd have to have a beak larger than Karl Mulden's to even remotely have a chance of getting it in there!
~§~ smiley - skull
§hadow

[From time to time, every man is tempted to hoist the skull and crossbones and slit a few throats just to get the job done.]

Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'I.C.A.R.U.S.'.

Back to Entry - not intended for the Edited Guide.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more