This is the Message Centre for Azada

Hi Peter

Post 1

vegiman:-)

Hi - welcome to h2g2 - I am a researcher just like yourself and decided to pop in and welcome you and help you find your way around.

Whenever you make a posting to another page, IT WILL COME UP ON YOUR HOME PAGE. Every time someone writes to that forum it will update your page so you know if it has been answered.

This posting to your page will come up on my page if you decide to answer it.

You can tell who is on line in h2g2 at this time and you can put it on your home page. just click for more info:
http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=4773&thread=11959
catcha later
vegimansmiley - smiley

Hi Peter

Post 2

Azada

Hi Veg, thanks for the info. I'll cya around. smiley - smiley

-Peter

Hi Peter

Post 3

Your welcome - there are other interesting/helful hints on my page - pop over sometime and help yourself.
vegimansmiley - smiley

Hi Peter

Post 4

Try this on your page to replace the list of pages you have written - I think you'll like it:

Copy and paste from here: ->

Belgium
RX7
Mandarin chicken

<- to here
vegimansmiley - smiley

Hi Peter

Post 5

Azada

Hey Veg,

I know HTML but thanks anyway. smiley - smiley

-Peter

Hi Peter

Post 6

OK I'll leave you to it - Just to mention (before I go) these pages use XML although recently there seems to be a choice. Catcha on the flip side.
vegimansmiley - smiley

Hi Peter

Post 7

Hypoman

Hey Pete!

Check out my comments on your Tao Te Ching article, if you're still around...?smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Azada

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more