This is the Message Centre for LutzBrux

Hi from your ACE

Post 1

TBC

Hi, I'm Skenvoy and I'm your <./>ACE</.> (and yes, I am a real person, not a machine! smiley - winkeye). smiley - ok As your ACE I'm here to help you find your way around the h2g2 community. Please have some smiley - cake, smiley - tea, smiley - choc, smiley - stiffdrink or whatever else you'd like!

h2g2 is the interactive guide to Life, The Universe and Everything. You can write entries on anything, and people have done! There are entries on topics as diverse as the local area someone lives in, to games you can play in a Library! You can write entries for fun, or if you have written something you'd like to be included in the Edited Guide then if you click here; <./>Contribute</.>, that page has links to all the other pages about Entries for the Guide (that page also includes links to entries giving tips on how to get writing, so if you want to write an entry it is a good idea to head there as well!)

While writing entries is the main focus of the guide there is lots more you can do. I have made a page of useful links on the site which can be found here: A870707. On the page you will find links to all of the main help pages on the site as well as a few links to clubs and interesting places to go.

If you have any questions or queries, or if you just want to chat then please feel free to click the reply button at the bottom of the post. I hope you enjoy being a member of h2g2, I know I do! smiley - cheers

~Skenvoy

Key: Complain about this post

Hi from your ACE

More Conversations for LutzBrux

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more