This is the Message Centre for yossarian

Yoss from CAC

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Hi,
In case you're wondering why a third version of your entry on Indian TV has appeared on your page it's because I made a new version (with a few small revisions) from the posting you left at the CAC contributions page. I did this before I realised you had the entry on your homepage as well and that some people have already read it and replied to it.

Anyway, welcome to h2g2 and look for your entry to be included in next week's edition of the CAC-Continuum.

I have just posted this same basic note as a 'reply' to the 'new' version of your entry but thought I should put it here too since you may not yet be aware of the new entry or subscribed to the replies it may generate. Do click on the bar that says "Click here to be notified of new conversations about this entry."
smiley - cheers
~jwf~

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for yossarian

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more