A Conversation for Slayerville

The Long Way Home

Post 1

HonestIago

Anyone else reading the Buffy Series 8 comics? Just got the first four and they are awesome and I really need to talk about them.

The Long Way Home

Post 2

Otus Nycteus

Hi Iago. smiley - smiley I've heard about them, but haven't (yet?) found them over here... smiley - erm Glad to hear you think they're up to Joss' usual standard, though. smiley - smiley

The Long Way Home

Post 3

Serins

I wish smiley - sadface

They are no where to be found here.

The Long Way Home

Post 4

Otus Nycteus

Hi Iago. smiley - smiley Managed to find a shop in Amsterdam that sells them! smiley - biggrin However (yes, there was bound to be an 'however', right? smiley - winkeye), they didn't have all the back issues in stock, so I was facing a choice: Buying the ones that were there and fill in the holes later - or buy the paperback with the first five issues and wait until the next volume is published in a couple of months time.

I picked door #2... smiley - winkeye

So, if you want to exchange thoughts about them, I'm game smiley - smiley - as long as you don't spoiler me. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more