A Conversation for h2g2's Funky (and rather seedy) Disco

Theme

Post 23521

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

I can't imagine feeling less Christmassy than I do now!

I've bought pressies for Fred & Mushroom, sent cheques to the rest of the siblings' offspring and declared Chez Us a present free zone!

16 round for Christmas dinner though, so sure with a bottle of wine to fortify me, I'll get into the spirit eventually!

A sparkly time is wished to all those less miserable than us though!smiley - biggrin

Theme

Post 23522

Bedwilldo

Anyone for smiley - snowball fight?

Have lots here and it don't look like it's gonna clear by the morning so looks like it's gonna take me an hour to get the van off the drive again smiley - grr

Need more snow (a couple of feet should do it) then I can stay here in the certain knowledge that I can't go out to work.
Looks like the bets are off for a white xmas here, the bookies are getting too nervy.

There seems to be a stray cat theme on this thread as one has adopted me and even thought the little blighter bit my hand (and hard too) I still let him in the house.
Haven't thought of a name yet but clawry might do as he does like to dig them in.
I may settle on Onyx as it seems to fit him well, you shouldn't have to guess too hard as to why smiley - winkeye

Theme

Post 23523

spitfire1313

awwwh

I have a dog called Colin for Christmas smiley - biggrin while his owners are in the UK. My cat is not amused.

My Christmas present arrived in the big silver bird from Luton this morning so festivities start when he wakes up. Apparently the drive south overnight was not a happy one.

Theme

Post 23524

spitfire1313

are we dead?smiley - sadface

Theme

Post 23525

Bedwilldo

Only brain dead smiley - winkeye

Theme

Post 23526

eloisa

I'm still standing. Just!

Theme

Post 23527

spitfire1313

I'm horizontal

with heat stroke

what we need is some smiley - bubblysmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - magic

Theme

Post 23528

eloisa

Here issmiley - bubbly. It's pretty much breakfast time so maybe somesmiley - oj, just for the look of it!

Theme

Post 23529

Kimmiebabe

Oh dear.....smiley - erm such a dusty old place.......smiley - wah *remembers when it used to be a sparkling disco* smiley - magic...... *remembers Stu's credit card under the till* smiley - cool..... rushes out again....smiley - run

Theme

Post 23530

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

*dusts up a bit for visitors*

Stu's found better things to spend his gold card on! I'm still on here occasionally but not this thread so much - some of the rest of us keep in touch on FB (Spit, DDD, Stu, CCC, Duck etc) but life does go on to bigger and hopefully better things.

Hope you and yours are well and a quick Merry Xmas to the rest of you lurkers! xxxx smiley - kiss

Theme

Post 23531

Bedwilldo

smiley - whistle

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more