A Conversation for Hats Or The Collapse Of Civilisation

Hats

Post 1

Edmund Fentible

I have a small collection of hats:

1. A Panama for summer wear and tropical travel.
2. A "Red China" hat from Hong Kong
3. My old school cricket cap; and
4. an Australian bush-type hat.

But I want a really flash Fedora....... Has anyone got one for sale, or know where I can get one?

I want to be in the elite, before the elite knows it exists.

Hats

Post 2

Munchkin

Good show old boy. I think you will find that the elite knows that it exists, and indeed that you exist. They shall contact you in good time.
Interestingly enough I also have a hat from Hong Kong. Unfortunately, it is of the novelty variety, being one of those skull cap jobbies with fake pigtail attached. Can't say I wear it much.
As to other novelty hats, I rather enjoy my Genoese Renaisance Merchant's Hat, very useful for storing surprised cats in.

Keep up the good work and the Hat shall prevail

Hats

Post 3

hikermike - guardian of the wa

You will be glad to discover that the hat is alive and well and being worn in Japan of all places.

In this otherwise uncivilised country, hats are immensely popular across all age ranges and social spectrums. Of which there are 3.

I myself own a lovely "Nessie" hat, which is unfortunately of no use in the rain. And the tail gets in the way when I sit down.

Hats

Post 4

Toastie Socks

I L.O.V.E hats! I maybe am not the elite as are you fine hat-wearers, but I can assure you that my head is not home to a baseball cap of any sort. My favourite hat is a woolly rainbow-striped sort of jester hat, and it is one of about 5 hats in my collection. Keep up the good work!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hats Or The Collapse Of Civilisation

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more