This is the Message Centre for Missionary_of_Glod

Welcome from your ACE

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Welcome, welcome, welcome, to the wonderful site of H2G2 (other wise known as hootoo - you will see this word a lot). I am an <./>ACE</.>, and I'm here to help you settle into your new home smiley - winkeye

I've created a little list of links, just for you, so click here <./>A1159210</.> and have a look at them (actually the links are my daughters...but hey!! Hootoo is one big family smiley - biggrin)

If you click on each link, they will take you to parts of hootoo no sane person should ever go alone on this site.....

......but as it seems no one here is sane, it doesn't matter does it!

Have a look around, pop into my personal space and read some conversations that I have on the go at the moment and you will see how things work. Don't be frightened to jump in on conversations, hootooers don't bite (well, some of them do, but I'll steer you well clear of those), just be aware of the thread you are reading and whether or not it is a private conversation between two people.

Remember, if you get lost, shout for help and hopefully I'll be around to give you a helping hand. In case I'm not around, just leave a message here <./>ACE</.> and someone will be with you just as soon as they can. Failing that, just click on MY SPACE on the left hand side of your screen and you'll get back to your personal space.

Remember, I'm here to help. smiley - magic

lil xxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Missionary_of_Glod

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more