This is the Message Centre for Assassins' Guild Council

The entrance hall

Post 1

Assassins' Guild Council

The enterance hall is just through the main doors of the guild, its a bustle of activity at all times... even if you cant see how active it is

The entrance hall

Post 2

TBC

*A man, dressed in outragously bright clothes walks towards the guild. When his hand touches the door handle he suddenly tenses and collapses to the floor twiching*
*Another man, wearing a grey tunic with silver stitching, black trousers and a black jacket with slashes of red steps out of the shadows and looks down at the twitching man with contempt on his face*
That, my good man, was for the abomination you call your clothes.
*The figure turns and opens the door (he is wearing black leather glothes). Just as he starts closing the door the man twitches a final time in a death convulsion and goes still*

~Skenvoy

The entrance hall

Post 3

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

<smiley - laugh>

The entrance hall

Post 4

TBC

<*bows* Thankyou, thankyou. Skenvoy, master of the known universe reporting for duty>

~Skenvoy

The entrance hall

Post 5

Behind Geddon's wall, The Wall of death! (chemist-assassin, keeper of the hooded swan)

Geddon reporting in.

The entrance hall

Post 6

MysteriousOneWoS/Darth Horrifus - Thingite Well of Souls and member of the MotMV, Chief of the ICUP and Founder of the Mint

MysteriousOneWoS reporting in.

The entrance hall

Post 7

Acid Override - The Forum A1146917

*Helen wonders in and deposits a box of sweets near the frount door. The box is marked 'please take one'*

The entrance hall

Post 8

MysteriousOneWoS/Darth Horrifus - Thingite Well of Souls and member of the MotMV, Chief of the ICUP and Founder of the Mint

*pours cyanide on the sweets in addition to whatever other poisons they may also have, then empties a vat of cyanite into some smiley - tea* Almond tea! Get yer almond tea!

The entrance hall

Post 9

Acid Override - The Forum A1146917

*The sweets secreat a sickly black liquid which gathers in a small pool at the bottom of the box, anyone with any medical knowladge would swear they're sweating it off*

The entrance hall

Post 10

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Ah nice to see your all here
as you see the guild building has had a little... change over easter,
I took spring cleaning a little too literally,
if anyone wants a room feel free,
that goes for offices for the.... officers
any aria will do feel free to make yourselves at home again

smiley - biggrin

The entrance hall

Post 11

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

*walk in wearing his long cloak which makes things seem slightly overdramatic*
So I get an office?

The entrance hall

Post 12

As I have seen SuperMoo has discovered the Map Room, which is basically Scout Headquarters.

The entrance hall

Post 13

merrymoon

*wanders in looking slightly overawed and trifle sheepish*

The entrance hall

Post 14

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

The entrance hall

Post 15

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

*comes out of his new office to look around* Hello all. I am the new Black CO. Call me Blaze. I have allready killed most who know my real name.......

The entrance hall

Post 16

Lorelei Ga'fen - Jedi;Lori Pendragon - theif,assassin,& witch - see Brokeback Mountain!4 Baftas!

*from doorway,which she leans against with folded arms*Charming.

*tosses hair,and thereis the glint of metal hidden in her black clothes*

The entrance hall

Post 17

*turns to the figure in the door, pulling knives out at the same time* so your the Black noob, eh?

The entrance hall

Post 18

Lorelei Ga'fen - Jedi;Lori Pendragon - theif,assassin,& witch - see Brokeback Mountain!4 Baftas!

*glances at knives disdainfully*

If you wanna call me that.Last I checked though,my momma called me Lori.

The entrance hall

Post 19

*puts knives away* soz about that. 1 am a bit paranoid. Welcome Lori.

The entrance hall

Post 20

~~No kidding.~~

*smiles friendilyNo problem.

Key: Complain about this post

The entrance hall

More Conversations for Assassins' Guild Council

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more