This is the Message Centre for Enkiraeyn Hollenfeuer Teufel von Herzeleid

9-30-05

Post 1

Enkiraeyn Hollenfeuer Teufel von Herzeleid

I got my Learner's Permit yesterday, Bill's Birthday. I'm going to try to go to see Corpse Bride on Sunday and stay at Cara's house on Saturday because Nakai(I dunno if that's how her name's spelled, but oh well) is staying over there too. We have a four-day-weekend from school, so I get to SLEEEEEEP. Sleep is good. Digital Imaging class is really fun. We get to use Adobe Photoshop to mess with pictures, it's greatly amusing sometimes, but the restoration assignment was tedious, especially if you're a perfectionist. Phenomonology club (it's about paranormal stuff) started up again. We first learned about pssible conspiracies in the 9-11 attack (like how a plan over 100 feet in wingspan could fit in a 16 foot hole with no debris). Now, we're learning about UFO's and aliens. I saw something on tv the other day about Crop Circles. There was something about these two guys in England who claimed to have made all the crop circles there with a plank of wood. Anyway, I'm trying to get the ancient Sumerian stories of extra-terrestrials into our conversations in Phenom. The Sumerians knew so much about the solar system, things that we have only figured out relatively recently or haven't discovered yet.

Heil Teufel,
--Hollenmachte

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Enkiraeyn Hollenfeuer Teufel von Herzeleid

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more