This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Excellent!

Post 21

Researcher 99947

I've got it right here- just put it on ice. Bugger... now who took off with my amazingly cheap party glasses? smiley - winkeye (in lieu of a frowning smilee)

Excellent!

Post 22

Wowbagger

Oh sorry, were they cheap? Bugger... I just have no taste do I? smiley - winkeye

Excellent!

Post 23

The Brain

Hooray!!! A 'newspaper' that isn't entierly made up of adverts!!!
smiley - smiley

Excellent!

Post 24

Pastey

Yet smiley - winkeye

smiley - fish

Excellent!

Post 25

Big Geordie 103806

PLEASE NO ADVERTS! This is the only place that I can go without the advertizing world chaseing me. They are on the TV. So I switch it off. It is then pushed through the letter box so I chuck it in the bin. Even the never ending bills have adverts with them. I escape around to the pub and they are everywhere. So please, please, PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEE NO ADVERTS. Thank you.

Excellent!

Post 26

Pastey

Okay thensmiley - winkeye

I don't think we're likely to put adverts on here. It's all done in our spare time, so we're not having to pay any one for anything, so we don't need the income that they bring.

So except for the little one at the top of the h2g2 page, no adverts.smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Excellent!

Post 27

shazzPRME

I'm glad that you cleared that up Pasty smiley - winkeye
shazzPR smiley - winkeye

Excellent!

Post 28

vegiman:-)

Mind you we are looking for sponsers - you - we want to advertise anything you want to push - as long it is on h2g2 - Best article you have seen - official entries or not - Do you think your Home Page has something special that others would enjoy - the best fun forums - There are two Researchers at this time who are roving the world and we hope to give you blow by blow reports - we are also (NO) you will just have to wait and see.
vegimanPR

Excellent!

Post 29

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Vegiman, at

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=27584&thread=31282

are a couple of questions you may be able to answer

Excellent!

Post 30

Wowbagger

Internal advertising has to be okay.... we've had advertisements for the fun run, the virtual mayor and others already, as well as 'ads' for everybody who's contributing to the page. H2G2 ads only.

Excellent!

Post 31

Researcher 99947

But, do I have to? Fill me in, please (pretty please?)

Excellent!

Post 32

Big Geordie 103806

THANK YOU .. THANK YOU. I am glad to hear that there is not? gong to be any adverts. If you are short of material I could tell you a few salty sea stories if you like (supply your own sick bags) smiley - smiley Or you could have a short story competition (not rude ones as I blush). I have two home pages Numbers 96920 and 103806, this was a result of me being locked out of the original, anyway you could leave me a message on there if you like??? Maybe smiley - bigeyes I havestacks of stories. AHARRR Jim lad!!! smiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyes

Excellent!

Post 33

Pastey

Stories or News Stories?
smiley - fish

Excellent!

Post 34

If you are serious - Post any articles at:
http://www.h2g2.com/A214336

Dont use the logout button or you will get locked out - go back to the original email you received when you first logged in and click on the link provided. should be the one that has your page number followed by ?key=(number)

vegPR

Excellent!

Post 35

Fruitbat (Eric the)

With any luck it may also have "news" in it (in the Manufacturing Consent) sense, where the "news" is so filtered and behind the web that what's printed isn't news any more, it's usually just information.....

This sounds interesting, and certainly what I've seen so far is reason to come back to the site now that the novelty's wearing off. Well done.

Fruitbat

Excellent!

Post 36

Wowbagger

Is the novelty wearing off Eric? 'Tis a shame that. I'm finding that, the longer I'm here, the more 'entangled' I am into the whole h2g2 thing.

Excellent!

Post 37

Hi Eric - why not have a nose around h2g2 and write your views for the POST - Tell use why? - the h2g2 team and the POST would like to hear.
vegimanPR

Excellent!

Post 38

Big Geordie 103806

You ask if my stories are news or just stories? There is nothing just about them. I can tell you stories that would make your toenails curl so far back they would scratch your kneecaps smiley - bigeyes Stories that would make the founder of this wonderful H2G2, Douglas Adams green with envy. Some of which you would not believe as they stretch the imagination to breaking point. And most of them are TRUE. They are from my own experience's. If you are interested drop me an email (or something) even if you are not. Whatever you decide I will still enjoy my visits to H2G2.

Cheerie Bye

Excellent!

Post 39

Pastey

Hi B.G.

We're going to be introducing a story section in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know clser to the time, and hopefully we'll be able to run one of yourssmiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Excellent!

Post 40

shazzPRME

OK smiley - winkeyeI will come and find you then!
shazzPRsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post